Monday, April 13, 2009

[Xxx sm0king xxX]

I [HATE] sm0kers!!
They kn0w they`re trying t0 kill themselves but WHY are they still sm0king???

Yesterday,
after tuiti0n I sat at a malay resaurant t0 wait f0r the time t0 past.
While I was d0ing my acc0unt revisi0n and drinking my sweet h0t ch0c0late,
a c0uple walked in and sat d0wn at the 0pp0site side 0f the table where I was sitting.
At 1st,
the w0man`s image was pretty g0od
BUT the minute she t0ok 0ut her cigarette,
her image had fully sp0ilt.
At the m0ment,
I feel that the envir0nment suddenly had bec0me black in c0l0ur.
I feel like I was gasping f0r air.
Then,
I gulped my h0t ch0c0late as fast as p0ssible and quickly paid at the c0unter.

When I reached h0me in the aftern0on,
I c0ntinued my revisi0n.
Ar0und 1 h0ur++,I had headache and decided t0 st0p everything.
I went t0 have the red bean s0up that b0iled by my l0vely grandm0ther.
It was tasty.^^
Then,
my m0m appr0ached and f0rce me t0 buy cigarette f0r her.
By n0w,
my m0od was sp0ilt.
I HATE t0 help them buy the cigarette!!
Everytime I help my family t0 buy TH0SE cigarette,
I feel guilty.
Because I felt like as if I am helping them t0 destr0y themselves.
And I really feel sad when I think that they are g0ing t0 leave me 0ne day.....

p/s : my friends, remember NEVER sm0ke infr0nt 0f me.

No comments:

Post a Comment