Saturday, June 27, 2009

m0st delici0us supper f0r me~~

yesterday
grandma went t0 market and b0ught crabs..
she did`t kn0w what t0 d0 with it after she b0ught..
s0 she br0ught t0 us..
kakakakakazzz..
at night..
i waited my grandma t0 fall asleep
and then curi-curi ask uncle t0 c0ok the crabs
hahazz..
s0 evil~
hmm..
actually n0t la..
because grandma cann0t eat t0o much 0f high c0lestrol f0od..
s0 we sacrifice 0urself by n0t letting her t0 eat s0 much..
muahahahahaxx..
sh0w eu guys s0me pictures...
make sure y0u guys wipe away y0ur saliva yarx..
kekezz..

what is uncle doin in d kitchen??
h0h0...brushing away d dirt..of d crabs..
ready t0 c0ok!!
add 0n s0me `xiu heng zhao`

d0ne!!d 1st step to eat crabs is to take 1 sp0on of d syrup
hmm~~yummy~~

hahazz...
the next day my grandma w0ke up..
she th0ught the crabs had crawl away...
muahahahahaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment