Thursday, September 17, 2009

latest..

2m0nths dint update ler...
feel like bl0gging all of sudden...
hahazz...

hmm...
yesterdae was my last day of trial exam
0f c0x i sh0uld be a little happy
because i`ve been alm0st 3 weeks dint get t0 sleep well
and finally...
i can sleep f0r the wh0le day like n0 one knows
hahahazz...
BUT!!
once i reached h0me fr0m sch0ol yesterday
my grandma t0ld me t0 f0llow her t0 g0 back t0 her h0use
arrrgggg!!!
its so embarrasing...
went there t0 help her fix and hang up th0se curtain
17 piece man!!
it t0ok me alm0st 3h0urs t0 finish...
4get it...
came h0me its already 9.++
actually dated friends to hang out at 5pm
but at last..............
aiks....

I have al0tsa things t0 bl0g
but my grandma is nagging...
s0..
g0nna st0p here...


t0 b c0ntinue......^^

No comments:

Post a Comment