Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEAR ·NEW PLACE·NEW LIFE

[NEW YEAR]
in d beginning 0f this new year
i sh0uldnt be like 2009...
d0 whatever i want with0ut thinking,
never listen t0 pe0ple,
being super lazy,
playful,
and etc...
i`ll try my very best to change all these bad attitudes...
and do my very best in everything...
N0T TO DISSAP0INT MYSELF~~
[NEW PLACE]
i m n0w staying in this new place[Penang]...
n0 m0re l0nger in kL...
h0pe can suit my life here faster barx...
[NEW LIFE]
in 2010...
n0 m0re sec0ndary sch0ol life f0r me...
sch0ol re0pen is already n0ne of my business...hahazz...
g0nna start my new life in a pretty g0od plan...
i m n0w waiting t0 g0 f0r interview 0n m0nday...
hmm...
g0nna w0rk while waiting t0 g0 f0r nati0nal service...
after that i`ll start my c0ll life...
then study study study...
ps:happy new year t0 every0ne and stay healthy in ya life...

No comments:

Post a Comment