Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yesterdae n t0dae^^

· Y E S T E R D A E ·

as usual
I went f0r tuiti0n in d m0rning
until 2pm
saw Chinl0ong [basketball friend]
at Pudu LRT and talked a few w0rds
hmm..
kinda miss d days we play basketball~

after all tuiti0n classes n d0ne my haircut
reached h0me its ar0und 4.++pm
d0ne all h0usew0rk n dressed up myself
its already 6.20pm
went 0ut
and met up with Mei Mei at sg.besi lrt
Then
her m0m dr0p us at The Mines
Mei Mei and I decided t0 buy present f0r Chinhui
because we`re g0ing t0 his bdae party later
after we b0ught the present
Gerald[s0rry if i spell wr0ng y0ur name^^] and Peggy
came and fetch u t0 Chinhui`s h0use
By the time i reach his h0use
my reacti0n was like 'W0W'
hahaz..
y0u knw what
his h0use is really huge and nice..
at his party
i met back quite a number of surians
Kienbeng,Kianyap,Ch0ngyean,Yenlai,Peggy,Kelly
and the sweet gals and m0re..
HAPPY~~
ar0und 9.++pm
we sang bdae s0ngs f0r d bdae b0y
in mandarin,cant0nese and english
HAPPY BURFDAE T0 CHINHUI!!
hengdai 4eva yarx^^
after d party
Gerald send me n s0me gals h0me
when i reached h0me its already 1.30am
felt s0 s0 s0, super tired
but i still finished up everything 0nly i went t0 sleep

· T 0 D A E ·

w0ke up at 8.30
went f0r tuiti0n again
hmm...
mid term exam will start after a week
why am i in d m0od 0f 1st day of school???
speechless.....
arggghhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment