Saturday, August 13, 2011

SaTuRdaE :)

wake up in the morning about 10am
but i end up lying on my bed until 12pm
XD

then i start my day with
cleaning and tidy up my room,
washing all my dirty clothes

it was so damn hot outside
even i bath, the water from the tap is warm!
aww...

guess what i did to make myself better?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

thaa da~~


this is a very cooling mask
as you apply on your face
its just like applying ice!
love it :)

got it from my grandma,
all the way from MEL :)



Lunch of the day,



Look!
i've bought so many bread.
its for my dinner~
not gonna out tonight :)


continued my day by online-ing
and having Bliss 


so in love with Bliss recently
I must have one bottle with me everyday.
addicted :)
I think its good to have it everyday as a habit,
because It helps me to have a better digestive system.

XD



No comments:

Post a Comment